You’ll start wondering what the cast of Love Island are up to, what alcohol to buy for pre drinks that night, and how many olives you could fit inside your mouth without choking to death.
Fortunately, it looks like we’re not the only ones with wandering minds after a while celebrating a golden oldie’s birthday, given the look of Prince George’s face at Saturday’s Trooping the Colour to celebrate the Queen’s birthday.
Despite a Royal Air Force flyby and a prime viewing spot from the balcony at Buckingham Palace, the three-year-old appeared adorably distracted.
Here’s what we think was going through the little prince’s mind on the big day:
1) ‘Man, these shorts are tight!’
2) ‘I think I have a toffee stuck to my tooth’
3) ‘Greetings, my minions. I shall rule your kingdom one day and you shall worship me!’
4) ‘LOL. I just put chewing gum in Charlotte’s hair.’
5) ‘You what, mate? Say it to my face, yeah?’
6) ‘Sorry, Mum. I didn’t mean to antagonise the public’
7) ‘Dad, those chimpanzee impressions are just embarrassing. Stop it’
8) ‘Dad, can you buy me that airplane for my birthday?’
9) ‘Seriously, Dad. The whole ‘I’ve got your nose’ joke is so 2006′
10) ‘I think that’s my Deliveroo order’
11) ‘If you are going to take a photograph, at least catch me on my best side, peasants’
12) ‘Crap, did I leave my straighteners on?’
13) ‘Charlotte, look at my impression of a piranha!’
14) ‘Little does Uncle Harry know I put peanut butter inside his shoes this morning’
15) ‘Mum! Charlotte just kicked me in the face!’
16) ‘I’m so over this sh*t. I’m off to eat some jelly’
Prince George – forever our favourite royal.